MAPEDA is a company developing & commercializing products and services based on the DisponiBox® technology. Oriented towards end users, it aims at ethical and sustainable informatics.
DisponiBox® rationalizes energy consumption, that’s it. In this way, you get less overconsumption for more comfort.
DisponiBox® lowers up to 15 % the consumption of energy and resources due to a more reasonable use of products and services.
MAPEDA neither transfers, nor sales collected information on its customers and protect their anonymity. In addition, it keeps the user in a position to decide what is best for him.
DisponiBox® anticipates the failures and reparation of the equipment or service, avoiding final deterioration. It slows down the wearing out of equipment in order to keep the products longer.
MAPEDA creates non-transferable jobs and educates people towards more sustainable behaviors.
DisponiBox® technology can be adapted to specific domains
Complement to a centralized management of intelligent buildings and domotics
Supports and improves the quality of Telecoms and IT
Supports and improves the quality of transport of persons and goods
Supports to maintain the health of the patients and the medical equipments
Convention with ICAM to experiment the technologies based on DisponiBox®
We compare the premises energy consumption and users confort: with DisponiDom™ & AvailabTel™ and without. The experiment is realized in partnership with ICAM (INSTITUT CATHOLIQUE DES ARTS ET METIERS) Paris Sénart, to obtain feedback from users and to evaluate the reduction of consumption and the maintenance costs.
Expected Results: 5 to 15 % less resources consumed
the needs to adapt the service to the product
le produit et l’intelligence décisionnelle dans un environnement client
the hypothesis of profits return from investments
4. Product's interactivity
on the user’s experience to enhance the product interactivity
Principle of operation
- LDB : Local Data Base
- CDB : Central Data Base
- CSAa : Center of Supervision the Availability automatic
- CSAi : Center of Supervision the Availability interactive
Who is this technology tailored for?
- Those responsible for technical services and maintenance of equipment
- Technical managers of a building
- End users of an accommodation (DisponiDom™) and IT systems (AvailabTel™)
What needs does DisponiBox® technology meet?
- Anticipatory maintenance of the technical environment of the user
- Optimization of the local environment of the user
- Assistance in case of services or equipment failure
- Better working environment for the users
- Reduction of resource consumption and maintenance costs
- A complement to the centralized management system of a building and its IT system
- Economy of energies, resources and time for managers and users
- Financially calculable ecological profits due to reduction of pollution and of resource consumption
- Longer product life-cycle due to anticipative maintenance and optimized usage
Accord to the usual definition, "availability" is a measure of capacity for an operation. It corresponds to the period in which the observed system operates well in proportion to the whole time of operation. We use the concept of availability more precisely to describe the time of operation in optimal conditions of usage and resource consumption.
The DisponiBox® technology measures availability in real time by comparing the observed values of selected parameters with the characteristical values of reference for the system concerned. We propose a quality measure based on the standard availability of products and services in order to make their quality more transparent for users.
The objective of MAPEDA is to support constructors and suppliers in improving the quality of their products and/or services to make them more reliable and efficient.
Optimized consumption of resources can be achieved by real-time measuring of essential parameters from the user's point of view. By positioning the user as the decision-maker, MAPEDA improves the quality of life of the users through digital technologies and according to ethical principles. We create activities, work, and resources instead of replacing humans by more and more sophisticated machines. It means to create the activities, the work, the resources economy and not to replace the humans by more and more sophisticated machines.
MAPEDA favors an ecological perspective towards waste diminution and a sustainable economy, which keeps the user at the core of its objectives and bears into account the social responsibility.
3th trimester 2015 – creation funds of 70 K€:
- 10K€ private funds
- 21K€ subvention from BPI France (Bourse French Tech) – 1st part
- 39K€ credit from BNP Paribas guaranteed by BPI France
2016-17 - 12K€ private funds
1st semester 2017 - CIR of 30 k€
1st semester 2018 - fundraising of up to 500 K€
Enrollment plan 2018 – 2020
Plan of direct enrollments: 15 persons and 5 temporary assistants
- Engineers: 7 for 3 years
- Doctors: 1 in 2018
- Technicians: 7 for 3 years
Estimation of indirect enrollments in France: 300
- Creation of first units for the customer, then training of the customer’s team in his premises to install the next units
- Cooperation with partners
- Enrollment of CSAi operators, ...